Gives an outline for conducting one’s life at the highest and most integrated level.
Things to remember:
1. The Law of Pure Potentiality
- When we realize that our true self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.
- Strive each day to be alone and silent, to just be.
- Spend at least thirty minutes in the morning and thirty at night in meditation.
- Be with nature, watching a sunset, listening to water move, or smelling a flower.
- Practice non-judgment and affirm it each day.
2. The Law of Giving
- In our willing to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
- I will give ever entity that I encounter a gift. Whether a compliment, a flower, or a prayer.
- I will gratefully receive all that is offered to me.
- I will circulate all wealth that is given to me.
3. The Law of Karma
- When we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.
- Witness the choices you make in each moment.
- When I make a choice I will ask:
- What are the consequences of this choice that I make?
- Will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are affected by this choice?
- Ask your heart for guidance and be guided by its message of comfort or discomfort.
4. The Law of Least Effort
- When we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease.
- Practice acceptance. This moment is as it should be.
- Take responsibility for the situation and the events you see as problems.
- Relinquish the need to defend yourself.
5. The Law of Intention and Desire
- When we introduce intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.
- Center yourself in the silent space between silence and your thoughts to get to your essence.
- Established there, release your intentions and desires.
- Remain in the state of self-referral. Do not look at yourself through the eyes of the world or allow yourself to be influenced by that.
- Practice present-moment awareness in all actions.
6. The Law of Detachment
- In our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.
- Commit each day to detachment. Allow what is to be.
- Factor uncertainty into your existence as an essential ingredient.
- Step into the midst of all possibilities.
7. The Law of Dharma
- Everyone has a purpose or gift, and when we blend it with service to others, we experience ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
- Today I will nurture the divine within me, paying attention to it and carry it with me.
- Understand your talents and find ways to enable others.
- Ask “How can I serve” daily.